Skip to the content
- Volunteers receive personal accident and liability insurance and supplemental auto liability insurance while volunteering.
- Volunteers receive reimbursement for transportation expenses and other out-of-pocket expenses related to volunteering, if needed.
- Volunteers receive orientation, training and continuous support and follow-up from RSVP and the Volunteer Station to which they are assigned.
- Recognition events are held annually for active RSVP volunteers. Volunteers receive birthday cards, quarterly newsletters, a permanent name tag to wear while volunteering and an RSVP lapel pin. Awards for years of service are given at the recognition events.
- Volunteering makes a difference in the lives of our community members.